dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

i am twenteen baw....

it was my birthday the other day (yes technically speaking since it is Monday now)...
and well, basically I am upgraded to the teenage age of twenteen...

it is not the age of denial that I am older. Twenteen is still young and even so, I would be flattered if they say I am old enough!!! hahaha...

this feels like I am old enough! *wink* *wink*

anyway, thank you to Rohit who gave me that surprise* birthday barbecue and yes for holding on even if I was out of hand... =) I never really realized how much you wuv me not even until now...i know though that it is still beyond that barbecue ;). hihihi... oh yeah, you don't have to learn what Rovin taught you the other day ;). oi Rovin, I am not making claims here ok?

Thanks to all who came down and celebrated my birthday with me during the barbecue, that meant a lot for me. Seeing the people I am comfortable with simply makes my day and yeah, barbecuing with them too. I got a vodka for a present...and I am glad I wasn't the only one who felt the sky (that nasty Raju made me drink a pure one shot vodka and more but hey I appreciated what he did, all the tension inside me disappeared and goodie the drink didn't get me totally) =P... 'im on a high on high...nothing more to it yeah!'

Then to Tito Martin and Tita LA and the youth, thanks a lot for celebrating it with me as well... Happy Birthday to Erika! haha... we are getting old indeed...

Thanks to mama who called me in the morning, thanks to my pretty sistas who never forget wherever they may be in this planet... =)

Thanks to Him up there who never fails =).
My life may not came out as I wanted but I believe in the end everything will be just perfect. =)

and then... now that I am tweteen... what have I done? waaa... a lot happened during those twenty years! so nevermind... =P

briefly speaking, people come and go, some stay behind a little longer than others, some just pass by, some go but they come back again, and some do stay. =)
life lessons do come in times when you even least expect them..sometimes you forget but sometimes some are etched in your heart.
funny...even after all the struggles, sadness, tears, defeat etc comes joy, happiness, laughter, victories etc...

interesting. =)

i want to live life to the fullest.
i dont want to hold back anymore.
yes, i might be late to say this.
but more or less I am convinced that
I am old enough to say so =P

I am twenteen! yeah =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home