dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Monday, October 30, 2006

feels like

i am being punished...

why can't we live as we like?


i am bogged down

and my ez link card fell off from my wallet... it might have been rendered useless.
and going out quite impossible... i havent been using that ez link on Sundays... so...
feels like I am punished

i am bogged down
by stress?
as usual
but this time feels different...

still
why can't we live as we like? I am not a monster. (or so i think)
so why can't I live as I like?

these questions... recently... bothers me a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home