dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Monday, October 30, 2006

internet browsers

yesterday i installed Mozilla 2 and internet explorer 7

internet explorer requires a restart after installation...
and takes a lot of memory while running (at least for my comp)...was having some probs then... my blog does not display properly there as well...

Mozilla 2 is more convenient when it comes to installation...fast as usual...
i am using Mozilla 2 as my main browser now...

oh btw, ie7 already has tabs, but it takes longer to close the tabs there than in Mozilla... also ie7 has a different icon and embellished appearance... i am not sure if it is embellished for everyone, but for me, more or less it looks nicer although a little cramped because of my add ons... =)

and yeah... i love the change in Mozilla, instead of opening a new window, they open a new tab =)...less windows to deal with! yey! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home