dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

thank you Lord!

Just got my bio term test result.

It is nothing to brag about. However, thinking that I don't deserve to pass, I did!

The day before the test, I just finished watching the webcast of the first half, and studied for like 5 hours in the notes.

I went to church that Sunday also. But you know, I never felt guilty of not studying during my church time because I know that somehow, I will end up wasting my time. As proven many many times so I better go to church and worship Him!

If I could have been a good student, I could have gotten better grades but as a slacker who only went for the first few classes of the semester nothing much is expected.

All the while I thought maybe I will get a passing grade but everyone else will get higher than an electrical student who apparently found herself in a life science's major module. Neither did I know it was a major module nor did I know that many people find it challenging. It made me think about not taking a science module ever again, even if my electrical grades are already messed up because of some life changes I dont want anything else that could bring it down.

What in the world I am talking about?
The finals spells the last laugh.
So... err...
I'm just saying, at least my term test did not come out that bad.
And I am thankful to Him who did not allow it so. =)
I know He knows why I am taking such far-fetched module and thankfully he did not allow me to get awfully discouraged despite the fact that I wasn't doing my part.
thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home