dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

attached

for the past few days i have been upset for a few reasons...

one is because my laptop is gone (something wrong with the motherboard... likely with the power part)... and currently i was thinking of buying a new desktop with good specs or a laptop with not so good specs using whatever money i have... however, whatever savings i plan to have for my after final year activities (like job hunting, house renting, overseas trip (?)) will be gone. It is a compromise... so it is either i get more convenience with the new PC and worry about the after final year financial issues later or live off my final year from the computer center, a tougher decision to make, and have something for stormy days... well these are the two extremes that I am considering right now as other options are more or less related to the said "ends". (side comment: tough to be really away from the family and trying to be independent... I mean it is not like I have much of a choice anyway, our house is definitely not flooding with gold bars, cold cash and dazzling diamonds and my family's overall bank account don't have trillions on them... but yeah I believe He has a reason why I am not born as Bill Gate's heir =P ... and I'm really not complaining at all... I love my family! )

second, my phone is messing up... ah... what can I say... things just don't last forever and I am not really compatible with my phone despite its very convenient features. I need a phone that can survive several atomic blast, 140G of acceleration, can work at least 1077 feet under water, never hangs when I run 21 simulation programs simultaneously on it and can make emergency calls even if I am trapped within 100 m thick metal walled room to humans anywhere in this vast universe... *bows*
okay I admit, I did not really take good care of my phone this time. my fault.

third... uh... okay this is personal and I prefer to keep it for myself.

so there... for the most part my reasons to be upset are worldly... I am still attached to the things in this world...

and hope that He will help me out with this issue... I believe He will...
I just have to be a little less stubborn most of the time. seriously this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home