dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Monday, July 30, 2007

thank you Lord

for my Wyldfire friends... though they know not every inch of me and I dont know every inch of them... they are ever warm and friendly and sisterly/brotherly... thank you Lord for them... especially to May and Rovin who took the effort to reach out.

HUGS to Missy, Chin, May, Rovin, Robs, Erika, Korinna, Nina, AJ, Noynoy, Tan Tan, Gabby, Niessel (mispelled ba?), Dianne (tama ba?), Ate Cla (hala... kelan kaya namin siya makikita ulit),Ate Jing and husband, Tita LA and husband, of course Willierose, and everyone else I did not mention! (sorry poor memory at the moment)

Thank you Lord =)

P.S. Thanks for Rohit as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home