dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

tired, scared and lonely

work totally drained me out today...

TV shows made me lose my appetite (some man-eating snake thanks to Nat Geo and also the the WWII accounts about a huge country)...

the night sky reminded me of a scary dream... It was about the end of the world or maybe it was the rupture...either one...

and nobody else is at home...

rohit never called since he left...

thank God, He still keeps me sane...

I can't wait for better days...

Hope to see my older sis soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home