dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

illness illness go away!

Rohit is in Malaysia for 1.5 days now and will be back by tomorrow.

Because I am sick : body pain, cough, cold and bad throat I never felt so lonely. Voice is throaty as well

Tomorrow I have two CAs but I can't even start studying even if i try to. My illness just dont give me the appetite and it is bugging me every now and then.

Not good to be sick like this at the end of the semester.

I am wishing for my mom to come soon and soothe my incessant coughing...
Quite painful in the chest and makes me even feel sad.

---------------------

This evening, we finished our presentation with our supervisor but it was good (according to our beloved Garg). The Lord answered my small request. But it was a big deal to me...I am thankful! =)

---------------------
I hope tomorrow will turn out okay.

Just blogging!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Korinna said...

oh finally natuloy rin pla yung presentation...yehey=) get well soon pala....sus missmo lang si rohit haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home