dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

techy? and rantings,whinings,sulkings

i am discouraged in using the following:

mobile phone
mp3 player
email/computer

these three are making my life less and less socially inclined

where is the art of making sincere friends here when things are getting more and more impersonal? I envy my younger sister, she has way cooler friends than I do. When I say cool friends I mean cool real friends. They are not perfect but they are fun to be with. My sister is such a lucky girl. She uses only the mobile phone to meet up with friends. She is not lazy when it comes to meeting up with her friends.

technology does not really offer all the good stuff. (now i'm blaming technology for my poor sets of life decisions)

it has bad stuff too...and most of the time feeds on lazy people or maybe in the process of using, produces lazy non-responsive people.

me included.

but whatever.

I cant just throw away my computer, handphone, mp3 etc right?

because I will be lambasted with nags, and corrections and what not.
also because they cost some money and the make my chores more convenient.

I do not ask people to agree with me. Neither do I need some help.

ugh... there's no use talking to a wall...

==============================================

p.s.
after 4 long years, I am still not well accustomed to how NUS teach their students

still I am not learning well

this place is too competitive

hard to find local friends too

ugh... why did i ask for this again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home