dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

being beautiful doesn't give you the right to be a racist

or even call someone's race ugly.

to the ultimate level of shallow judgement, this someone is unnerving me.

yeah. i shouldn't mind that person. as he is no one to me. but i can't undermine the existence of that person's likes. the fact that they exist already annoys me...

but you know. we are all the same creation of God, He loves variety by the way. and true beauty lies within. Look at the soul of the person, not the physical appearance. How could you spend a lifetime with some super model with awful character? as for me, i would never be happy...

but this is life again. some people would still opt for physical beauty. nonetheless, i shall say the world is beautiful because all He created is beautiful! truly!

I cant help despise those pixie-looking creatures insult others...

errr... rohit is peeking at my blog now... gtg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home