dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

what's next?

a question that i hvae been avoiding so far

possibly due to my carelessness in decision making, i am in a crossroad where i must soon leave... but where to?

God have mercy on me. I have never been this clueless before...

for now, i will just live as each day comes.

but i do feel that i have to make a plan at least... or a goal to achieve...

hahay...

immediate activity: tea time!

p.s. last week was a roller coaster week and so is next and next and next weeks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home