dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

nandesuka?

Japanese 1 desu! so desuka! haha... I have been the butt of jokes for this module but I forgive myself because I do make mistakes and it is normal. It is indeed tough to learn a language which you don't use but I do use it quite often (for understanding that it) --> anime.

As always, it felt like I look dumb when I try to recall what should be said when sensei says 'ivy-san itte kudasai'...

"aaaahhhh uhmmmmm.... ettttooooo.... aaaaaahhhh so desuka... eeeerrr"

Thankfully God gave me classmates who blatantly whisper the answer in front of our sensei. (sen-see not sen-sey)... But perhaps our teachers already accepted for themselves this kind of thing. One thing is for sure though, I am going to SU this module!

-----------------------------
I am glad that Korinna's finally going to the US! I had the feeling she would! Seems like God has a plan for her there. ^_^. Haha, probably when she comes back I will be hearing her speak in American accent when we chat ^_^ Unlike me who has a totally mixed up accent. =P Hmmm.. I wonder, when can I go to places with four seasons (almost all of my engin friends are out somewhere in the world from east to west!)? Me wanna go to Engly and Jap (and the surrounding region)!

Which reminds me. I have an innate wanderlust inside but ya know, I am attached to Singapore (kind of not wanting to leave after graduation) and I do not have the money to go around (as tourist for now) so uhmmm... Although I do have potential sponsors but probably God is telling me I am not ready yet and I do not have the guts to ask. Well, I guess I am not ready at all. Anyway, one day the green signal will light up!!!

^_^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home