dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Grades

God is good all the time!!!! I passed all my modules this sem.
And as expected my worst grade this sem is Bioelectronics but yeah, the Lord gave me strenth to face this moment of truth and I say He is good!

Well as usual im not unveiling my grades because I'm not particularly proud of them and they aren't great or anything, but I am definitely proud of my God who helped me survived this sem! He is so great!!!!! He gives me strength everytime, without Him right now I should be in bed suffering a heart attack or some stroke ^_^. Thankfully His grace is great even if Im a sinner. He is my comforter and I love Him!

Fourth year here we come! May the Lord be with us!

Praise Him!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Korinna said...

I am very relieved to see my grades too!!!! God is really good!!!=)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

yahoo! congrats sa grades ibs! ayan it's gonna be exciting to go through honours year together! hehe glad to see you're OK, and i'll see you around at rvr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home