dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

phoneless, pennyless...

haize.. im pretty broke and i need to pay my phone bills (whooping 4 months of unpaid bill, have not seen my bill for quite some time because of the not so efficient delivery system in ea... my bills were not in the floor mailbox neither in names starting with R mailbox, but was found in the others mailbox... gosh, i even found my mail in the others mailbox too... sometimes they just fail to deliver my mail... but it is ok, i still thank them for the free room delivery of mails it is just that i relied on them too much..) Im pretty ashamed of my bill >_<. never slacked in payment like this before... huhuhuhu...

so to someone whom im supposed to reply to, so sorry... it's not with the movie, it's just something wrong with us and then the movie... it is quite complex so will tell you about later when we get a heart to heart talk... haha i owe you two already...
i know you read this blog once in a while, kaya blog na lang muna and I am just hoping that you are able to read this post. when i get to activate my barred sim by this evening (if ever) i will sms you right away, ya? ^_^ sensya na po.

ahhh... ok better go back to my work work work...

God bless!

-----------
p.s. yesterday went to a professional engineer, someone we can get approval from of our single line drawing schematic for a temporary supply for NDP, whose office is located just around the corner of our Lavender church... and the cool part is, he is also a Christian! gave me loads of comfort since I was quite tensed when I learned that I have to go there alone. I thank God also for showing me the way towards his office because it was in a way remote.

waaaaaaaaa.... after some munimuni, you know there are still some things that I need to understand substantially about my faith... about the Holy Spirit and all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home