dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Friday, May 11, 2007

my desire

I always wanted to sing for the Lord, but when the opportunity comes I always fail to grab it. One may be because I am not experienced and thus not confident over it, joined choir before for the reason that I may become confident with my voice so I could sing for Him but you see...look at me ... still going nowhere. Another is because there are many others who want to sing for Him as well and who are experienced compared to me so better let them be. And I have mixed up priorities that I am not always available.

I love to dance for the Lord. Haize, the tambourine dance is another failure of my plans. For some reason...

I dont know how else I can serve the Lord when I am being useless right now...

Ahan! I will just have to use my smile and welcome God's children in church ^_^. My my, I might not be bad at it ...


======

this post is quite random but it voices out some of my concerns.
======

I have read the dailybread today (yay!)

it's about free fall... the story actually caught my eye. It is taken from Deutoronomy 32:10-11, verse 11 especially

(NIV) In a desert land He found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for himl He guarded him as the apple of His eye, like an eagle that stirs up its nest and hovers over its young, that spreads its wings to catch them and carries then on its pinions.

Will write the story here to understand the verse (taken from the dailybread)

"A mother eagle builds a comfortable nest for her young, padding it with feathers from her own breast. But the God-given instint that builds that secure nest also forces the eaglets out of it before long. Eagles are made to fly, and the mother eagle will not fail to teach them. Only then will they become what they are meant to be.

So one day the mothers eagle will disturb the twigs of the nest, making it an uncomfortable place to stay. Then she will pick up a perplexed eaglet soar into the sky and drop it. The bird will begin to free-fall. Where is mama now? She is not far away. Quickly she will swoop under and catch the fledgeling in one strong wing. She will repeat this exercise until each eaglet is capable of flying on its own."

See how God's love for us is displayed all around us?

Free-falling is like the situations/problems/challenges that God allows to come our way and can sometimes be so scary that we think we are out of help and He is nowhere to be found. But fear not! For surely He will catch us, and He will keep teaching us to become who we are meant to be. It is very reassuring that we have a God like Him! A faithful loving God who never abandons His children!

"God's love does not keep us from trials but sees us through them!"

Wonderful is our Father!
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home