dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

internship

here are some of the few things about my internship so far:

* A crash-course for autocad 2004 (single line drawing only) good thing I had an autocad 2000 background in school. Mighty glad it came to some use.

* Saw the seating gallery and the floating stage in Marina bay, it only houses around 25000 people with 600 VIP seats. The floating stage is interesting.

* Went inside the IR site in Marina bay as well and learned that even though it is still under construction the government is already earning at least S$1M per hour!

* We have a free bus from Jurong East...not bad...

* We will have a good pass in the NDP (National Day Parade) site and witness the thing just like the VIP.

* We will be dealing with power systems, man I use to just see those DANGER signs in generators around Singapore, now I get to enter beyond the DANGER sign!!!

* The other interns and I will have a prolonged internship (until mid-august)

* The colleagues in the office are nice understanding, non-stuck up people. I am so thankful to God.

* And what's amazing is that I wanted a hands-on intership, asked the Lord for it but I never stated it in my resume yet He gave me just the right one!!!!!!! I wanted an intern salary of S$600 just to survive and He gave me S$700! Amazing He is.... and the miracle part is, after waiting for so long for an internship, only after being prayed for by my youth group in church did I manage to get the internship without even an interview! Now that is cool! Praise the Lord!

My salary might be small but it is more than I need! Moreover, it might be small but I am looking forward for a good experience at work! I have so many things to learn in this one!

====================================

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Korinna said...

hey! im so happy you're enjoying your internship=) wow and you'll get to watch NDP pa...=) take care always n Godbless=) God is indeed very good=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home