dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Friday, August 17, 2007

back is back is back

I got my desktop finally! with vista and some new software i can use for the MTV, ready here I go! Although bye-bye to my savings for now... Might be begging in the streets in a few months :P

I have been irresponsible with my commitments in church and all that... But I hope I am not all too late.

Just had my fyp briefing... all the while i thought my fyp is a bit boring... but guess again...

FYP here I go! hahahahahahaha

Thank you Lord! everything is well again...

Praises belongs to you over and over!

And to all my good friends, I love you guys!

HUGS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home