dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Monday, November 20, 2006

...

I have not started studying until now...
because for the past week, more than a week, i was sick.

crazy illness

now i am considering two things

1. to die die study and maintain the scholarship
2. to start over again in the Philippines and wait for another few years before i get my degree

Somehow it felt unfair that i missed the whole week just because i was sick. Insanely sick.

But you know, the only person I can blame is myself.
I don't have a dream.
I am not motivated.
I have a weakened body.

I am thinking that it better be the end of the world so I wont have to think of these things. Escapism.

These are the challenges of life.

If I will get beaten up...Then...

I will just have to start over, somewhere, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home