dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

sunday

i should have gone to church but...

i did not even if i wanted to...

just met my mom again after a week (as i have to study and they have to go to Genting and KL for several days.

I missed my mom that is why...

and well, they dont feel like going to church and I am dragged as well.

tomorrow's my bio test (recall my previous post sometime in the past, there is some irony here if you could figure) and yeah it is a somewhat dreaded module because as you know i haven't been a good student especially in that module...

while i was walking back to EA, i kind of thought of something... It is harsh or it is against a person's goodwill that you tell him that he is wrong or he sinned even though he doesn't know or even if he is just doing the daily things he does and he thinks nothing wrong of them as he is not hurting anyone... I guess such thought would not be accepted so easily. It would be tough... and also quite unfair... that's all.... implications of such thought is just personal ^_^. this is just random thought as the wide oval in SRC prompted me to think of such things amidst my petty struggle with luggages.


anyway...

God bless!
Let us do our best for our finals!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home