dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

day 9 verdict

it has been 9 days since i said i will be a hopeless anime fan no longer

during the transition i did watch 2-3 animes, read one or two manga with so much hesitation

the drastic change wasn't fully implemented successfully but it already is a progress in itself. unlike before nearly 4-8 hours of my day were spent watching/reading/searching for animes... now within nine days span i spent around 3-4 hours for anime watching/manga reading.

i also abandoned my pokemon games (my high school fave game already in 3D with a female character as an option in the RPG and with a lot more powerful and cute pokemons...hehehehe)... it has been 3 days since i abandoned it... i am still a work in progress and I'm thankful to God that I have now another way of spending time more fruitful than those fruitless hours which makes this change a lot more bearable. =)

praise be to God!

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Mark said...

whoa! ang galing! praise the Lord! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home