dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

day 1 verdict

my last post of course did not left without any claim for a change

i said... " i will be a hopeless anime fan no longer"

after day 1 of my experiment here are my observations

1. the time i saved from watching anime still remains fruitless... i used it for some other entertaining things if not used to bore myself with nothingness...

2. because i do nothing really, i still do nothing... very pathetic as usual

verdict:

because i am undergoing a drastic change of lifestyle it is only normal to recoil like this...
no mood to study or do any other productive things. it would be a good suggestion to undergo this change gradually BUT i think the temptation of watching anime can be just too overwhelming.

thus, for now it is best to observe a few more days with this drastic implementation and see if there is something that needs to be done by then...

rating:

not-much-of-a- failure aka... acceptable!

---

enjoyed the Pinoy gathering, thanks to Wayne, Jason, and everyone else who were involved

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Mark said...

u can do it ate ivy! mahirap nga yan, ilang times na ako dumaan dyan, pero kaya mo yan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home