dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

acting like I know

have you ever looked at a problem in the eye and said, "i have nothing to lose"
basically because you think you lost everything but yourself?

sometimes i get that kind of feeling, but yeah, I still do have something. there are just times when you get that kind of feeling..

suffering is no stranger to some of us...

but those who experienced comfort their whole lives are lucky buds!

the tough part is, on top of the misfortunes, will i still be able to praise and worship Him truly?
Been trying to although I have been blind of His blessings. I'm the rebellious child and to the likes of me suffering is no stranger, just a long lost companion.

-radical-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home