dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Monday, August 20, 2007

i am a hopeless case...

of the terminal illness called anime obsession... admittedly my great downfall

why do i love anime? because of many reasons... it is fun, it shows some valuable lessons about friendship, family, and even romance; it shows chivalrous men that seem to be wiped out in reality nowadays :P. Anime is the most effective chocolate for me whenever I am on my own... The retarded jokes, the unintended puns, the funny smiles and human intentions behind supernatural cosmic events just never failed to lift me up. Sometimes the shows make me feel like I am not in the worst possible situation and make me see some hope beyond the problems' scarring face. Also, I see some of my desires in the shows and even the pathetic means of obtaining them. In other words, I can relate (but of course, fellow humans made it and to be effective they have to make something we can relate to). Indeed to me it is not just a cartoon for kids (it is not at all for kids... people earn billions out of anime and no it is not just made for kids...they target quite a wide range of age groups, wider than you could imagine!).

Anime, to me, is a form of escape in this painful reality similar to drugs... And in the same way, it is also a downfall of a human soul... Anime is like marijuana, although I haven't tried that weed in my life but I bet those who use it share the same feeling of addiction that I have for animes. Addiction, in itself... is already bad enough. And I guess I need not explain why.

You may laugh at me... You can even scoff of me. Do as you wish. For all you know, we all have our own sets of downfalls...

baah... this is the most rubbish post ever... but it does share the rubbish thoughts i have

shameful but true...

i am a hopeless anime fan

but I will be a hopeless anime fan no longer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home