dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SEMESTER 6 FINALLY OVER

AND I THANK GOD FOR SEEING ME THROUGH. HE WAS REALLY THE GREATEST HELP EVER ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS LOSING MY COURAGE AND DETERMINATION TO STUDY AND MOVE ON.

WHAT COULD HAVE I DONE WITHOUT YOU?


I ALSO THANK ROHIT FOR STUDYING WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME. IT WAS REALLY WONDERFUL BEING WITH YOU ^_^

AND I THANK THOSE WHO STUDIED WITH ME: ADITI, JOSH, KAREN, ROBS ...who else pa ba? Mega is not mugging duh... but ya...

I am glad that exam time is a opportune time to see friends from PGP, KE and Normanton. A time to mend/heal a nearly broken friendship and a time to just be persistent. A time to learn cooperation and lose the competitive mindset but work together as a team kind of time. Haha... I could say this sem was much different from the last, and I am glad. Not that I think I am doing perfectly well, i tell you i have a killer module which best describes the exam also, and four papers in four days. Had to mug for 4 papers altogether before that. Tough time it was but I managed in God's grace ;).

AND AGAIN I WANT TO THANK THE LORD, FOR FINALLY REALLY SEEING ME THROUGH DESPITE MY IMPERFECTIONS. =)

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Korinna said...

congratulations!!!!!! woohooo!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home