dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

today

Finally i attended sfs2 after ages. And the lesson today cleared up my confusion for ages about the Prodigal Son... Now it's quite clear to me what the Father said to the older brother in the end. He he. Clumsy me, I did quite figure why it was, I mean I did come close but not the bullseye. Now it is cleared, yay!

The point learned is: we often separate the relationship we have with God from inheritance that we get from the Lord. But relationship with God is already an inheritance that we ought to enjoy! The older brother it seems did not see this, that's why he complained. And I guess this is pretty much common amongst Christians.

Attending SFS2 is indeed an achievement but with a cost: Rohit was not able to swim with me, but that's alright I guess. We get to visit Karen atleast.

Hope Karen gets well tomorrow! Having a high fever during a paper is really not good. Will pray for her. Please pray for her =) if you read this before 1 pm Monday (tomorrow).
==========================
munimuni:

there are silent agreements, and confirmations
there are silent white flags as well

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger chicken! said...

thanks ivy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home