dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

cat and mouse play

it was awesome....

4 casts, 2 directors, rohit the stage manager and several other in support... how they performed, how they managed to keep the audience on their toes despite the few number, how the story unfolded before our eyes were simply fabulous!

the writer of the script was good! and so are everyone in the play...

one simple word to describe the play...

IMPRESSIVE!

it is the fun part of being an audience, you get to enjoy the actual show...hehehe

goodie i did not audition for it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home