dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

just a thought

i guess everything is just a perception...
on what we think (abt pride abt good looks abt all that)
on what we think others think (miscommunication and all that)
on what we think how things are going...

i just have to hold down a little bit... thinking too much could just be damaging...

--------------------

on the lighter side of things... (i wrote this for the sake of remembering when)

im happy i got a red rose from Rohit today... we fought we had misunderstandings mostly because of me but he just knows how to calm me down...

maybe i have not forgiven myself yet...
but i am yet to find out what i really want in life...

I hope He would guide me...

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger Korinna said...

that's sweet=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home