dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Monday, September 17, 2007

update

I love the morning bible study/discussion... It is just that the temptation to sleep is very strong. Then again, it is worshipping with my friends. I get to learn a lot and share what I know as well as my opinions. Most of all, we get to know God more and more...

Today however, is another sort of failure... I did woke up and waited for my buddies to go online... I should have taken initiative since I left my phone in NUS but I have a landline and my friends must have worried that Im unreachable and probably not showing up again. Hopefully tomorrow...=) Another fresh start. I pray that we could get stabilized somehow, one day...

Ah... I always go to Jurong East and I know Shamoy keeps checking up on me... For the record though I have only gone to his house 2.5 (2 of them during the weekend) out of 7 days this week... improvement from 5 out of 7 =D. I think that is decent. It is just that I left my phone in my room for 2 straight days... I was unreachable.

Right now I am supposed to write my report for my first fyp CA. I kept procrastinating about it because it is only 3 pages rather than what I initially thought to be 20 but now I am left to cram. I had too much procrastination but I will definitely do it today...over the weekend I made some 2 paragraphs.=P I'm ten percent done so let me finish my blog post first =P

Thank you Lord for today!

Hugs!

p.s. oops...forgot my laundry this morning >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home