dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Monday, September 10, 2007

reviving me softly with fyp! =P

remember the song "Killing me softly with his song" by Roberta Flack?



there... she felt like she has been figured out by someone!

well for me it is somewhat similar except that I dont want to be "found out" as someone irresponsibly shoving off my fyp duties...

oh dear, it's so hard starting a page! I doubt if I understood journals I have read, I'm just glad I'm an engineer enough to understand the very basic terms in those alien-league documents. sigh.

I shall be positive then because I am not robbed off of any hope! I shall hold on and believe in Him!

I ought to do my work for Him!

FYP will definitely be conquered over and over and over and over again!

-------------
and to Rohit ^_^ HUGS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home