dew drops

This is me, my views and my life.
My story is not mine, so is the plot.
But come with me and take the plunge,
Swim in the ocean of life.
Make some ripples throughout eternity
And praise Him again and again for this wonderful opportunity!

Friday, May 04, 2007

hard core

Thanks everyone for your prayers! I finally got an internship that revolves around the NDP (National Day Parade)... Cool stuff, hard core electrical engineer stuff! Although the UE-Tradetec Senior Manager wanted someone who took the module I wanted to take (but I didn't because it is not offered every sem) , I guess it cant be helped. Thanks to Pisay, my experience in autocad 2000 somehow paid off otherwise I have to mug up on how to be a hardcore electrical engineer to get offered a job like that...

Imagine me with a hard hat, boots, and some electrical insulator outfit while wiring huge generators somewhere in Marina Bay; maybe in the floating stage or the fireworks boat etc etc...

aaaaah... is that me?

Crap... haha. I wanted to be an astronaut. =P. Haha again. This job is so unlady like. But yeah, machos like me can do it! okay, I'm quite scared that I wont meet my manager's expectations and I am unfamiliar with power electronics aside from the Fourier series and 3 "sine" wave AC supply (geee...i even forgot how it was called) and I am starting work this coming Monday and they all speak fluent Chinese and I'm cute *wink*...haha the last one is a joke but yeah it is nice to know he allowed to let go 2 days of work for me to go home and be a bride's maid. But I am all tensed up! I hope I am not the only one working as an intern there. I need companions even at least another undergrad. Is that too much to ask for? Im so insecure! I have a very low self esteem *Im cute!-->=P*.... But seriously, I need a new set of prayers for my internship... haize >_<

But I am glad nonetheless that I got an internship where I can learn loads of new stuff ^_^. Thank you God!

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger Joseph said...

hey ibs! congrats! yey i'll be seeing you around a lot this summer then! :) enjoy your trip to davao too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home